Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yes, I'm Still Here

I don't have burn out or any other loss of desire or time. I'm just working elsewhere. I've been rewriting the novel. It's an entirely new frame for the story. So much of the material is written, I still need to work on almost all of the chapters. I'm now doing that at the novel site. It is no longer called Maggy. It's now called The Narcissist. I'm begging for feedback so if you feel like reading, please let me know whether this is working or not.

I apologize again for not visiting you. For the time being the muse is with me, and I need to take advantage the opportunity to work with her again. I'll be back. If not here, I'll see you on twitter. Don't be shy.

4 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

When the muse is blessing you, flow with it.

Randal Graves said...

Are you kidding? Fuck the internets, writing is far more important. Take that pen and hold it like Bob Dole holds his.

Unknown said...

I thought your novel was great. I'll be sure to check out your progress re-doing it!

themom said...

Enjoy the muse and work with it!! We know you will be back and visiting soon. I don't know how comfortable it will be holding the pen like Bob Dole...but whatever floats your (or Randal's) boat....