Thursday, July 15, 2010

The New Black Panthers and the Old White Men

The discussion centers on whether the Justice Department's civil rights division mishandled a lawsuit against members of the New Black Panther Party, which was filed weeks before the Obama administration took office. The suit was focused on the party and two of its members, who stood out front of a polling place in Philadelphia on Election Day 2008 wearing military gear. They were captured on video and were accused of trying to discourage some people from voting. One carried a nightstick. 


This is an except taken from a piece in the Washington Post dated 7/14/10 and written by Krissah Thompson

It begins: A 2008 voter-intimidation case has become a political controversy for the Obama administration as conservative lawyers, politicians and commentators raise concerns that the Department of Justice has failed to protect the civil rights of white voters. 

Abigail Thernstrom (a member of the Bush Civil Rights Commission) said that she did not find testimony convincing and that the facts of the case raised doubts in her mind, noting that the Black Panthers were standing in front of a majority-black precinct that had voted overwhelmingly for Democrats in previous elections -- not a prime spot for intimidating white voters. 


There is nothing more disgusting to me than hearing whites complain that they are being discriminated against on the basis of race when they are attempting to deport every brown person in this country who wasn't living here a hundred years ago and has a birth certificate and passport to prove it when they're asked to show their papers to some beefy red faced jackass with a gun strapped around his bulging belly who calls himself a teapartier and a patriot.  Frankly I'm ready for the uprising of all of us with some native or African DNA to deport all those racist idiots.  I'm so sick of them and their fake indignation over "illegals."  You are all illegals in my book.  My DNA dates back three thousand years of living on this continent.  Go fuck yourselves, you lilly white idiots.  Go back to the Old Country wherever that is.  Get a job cleaning someone's home or gardening for them.  Then you can start complaining about how good things were in the USofA when you were the boss of everything.

10 comments:

Nan said...

This manufactured controversy is a good example of how sloppy the news media have become. A number of the black blogs have noted that the reason the NBP were there were people in that predominantly black neighborhood had been on receiving end of various intimidation tactics, like anonymous leaflets and phone calls warning potential voters that if they had any outstanding parking tickets they'd be arrested when they went to vote, so the NBP went to the polls to make sure no one (i.e., white Republicans) interfered with anyone getting into the polling station. That was all reported locally at the time when the original questions came up in 2008. But instead of actually digging into the story and looking at the background, the MSM just keep parroting the garbage Faux News put out.

Utah Savage said...

Nan, that is exactly the point to take away from that "incident", but now I yearning for the NBP to really take off and grow. I had some experience with a Utah Chapter of the old Black Panther's and I loved those guys. They were a class act with a classy mission, they were there to protect their people, and despite the fact that I'm not black, they protected me.

TomCat said...

This left wing conspiracy is so vast that all the members of the New Black Panther Party will be fanning out across America to intimadiate white people.

BTW, the NBPP has a total of three members.

Oso said...

Those scumbag border patrol are the worst. Coming back from camping in Mexico when my daughters were small, I had birth certificates all around plus insurance and everything else. They still humiliated me and my kids and intimidated us. I speak English as well as any American, I should I was born here. Pig just amusing himself. When he'd had his sport and we were all still standing near our truck he said " Why are you still here? GO!".

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

And there are idiots that still bash Michelle Obama for her comment about being proud of America.

I'm sorry if this sounds evil or bigoted or whatever but it would make me real happy if a black guy dated every daughter (or son, I support Gay Rights as much as anyone here) of every idiot bigot white guy in America. (Or a Latino Oso.)

Then at least they would shut up with their crap more often. Much like the bigot that works where I do does when a Black Guy is around.

Utah Savage said...

Just so my thoughts are clearly articulated here, I'm longing for the day we are a brown nation. Intermarriage has made me look white, but my grandmother looked like an indigenous Mexican in the clothing of the white. We were made so ashamed of our race, our culture. As far as my family was concerned the white man exterminated us as a culture, as proud people with lands and other assets, to a bunch of impoverished and isolated families passing for white.

I think that's changed for a lot of black people, but people from Mexico, Central America, and South America, are just seen as illegals here. It's fucked and has to change.

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

You're probably correct in thinking the racist crap will end only after intermarrying and reproducing, or not marrying and reproducing, I hate waxing moralistic, makes everyone the same skin color Utah Savage.

I'm not claiming to be without sin on this though. I wish I had the nuts to tell the idiots to shut the fuck up more often than just walk away or worse, remain silent.

Utah Savage said...

The only thing that gives me hope is that the racists are a dying breed. The smart money is on the under 30s. they're so over racism, homophobia and sexism. They even seem to be over agism. I like them a lot.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Three voters were turned away because of these knuckle-dragging lunatics. THAT is three too many.

Jibreel Riley said...

I don't know, if that was KKK members standing in front of my polling place... 3...2...1 I think we wouldn't here the end of it... two wrongs don't make a right but three rights makes a left in Michigan