Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fury

I am so angry today I can barely function. I had my reasons for changing my support from Hillary to Barack. This switch happened right after one of the early primary states, and has been reinforced in every primary state since. Now I loathe her. And after last night's insulting performance by Hillary, I am shaking with rage. It is one more reason not to offer her the Vice Presidential spot. Her hubris knows no bounds. She is so convinced she deserves, is entitled to, and has the votes to be the President, it must be so. Well, not so much Hillary. Now she can go fuck herself.

I'm on my way to the cardiologist. It's a check-up to see what needs to be done next and when. I'll bet my blood pressure is sky high today. My anger feels like a bipolar rage--the transitioning from OK to not OK. Hopefully by the time I get back home, Hillary will have come to her senses and backed off making any more demands that she deserves to be Veep. If she doesn't, I hope Barack tells her to go fuck herself.

5 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

The voters spoke, but there's a matter of the 203 delegates who did not pledge their vote to Obama or Clinton. As for me, I'm not sure this mess is over yet.

I'm all for bringing us all together and fighting John McBlame.

I'm more concerned that all goes well for your today. Sending you good thoughts: call me if you need to talk, Utah—but later in the evening...

Stella by Starlight said...

Sorry, Utah. Here's the count.

BBC said...

Oh she can just go piss up a rope. As far as I'm concerned the whole of humanity can go piss up a rope, I'm going camping tomorrow.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

The Clintons have been contriving events for over 30 years to make this happen....and it isn't happening. How dare we not cooperate!

MommyLisa said...

I just DO NOT UNDERSTAND Barack. What is so special, I really am not seeing it. He is a POLITICIAN people....not the upcoming savior to America's problems.