Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Linda Sama where are you?

Linda you and anitaxaanaxnow have gone AWOL. You two were the way I started my day. Get coffee, take handful of meds., take god (I mean dog) and first perfect cigarette of the day outside for dog to pee, then hit the blogs. Am I an addict? Is this a gateway drug? Then start down my blog roll. And I hate that I can't leave you a message. I hate that I only see you now and then, here and there. You were an inspiration to me. I got my first award from you. Fuck woman, then you leave us with our angst. What happened to solidarity? We would march shoulder to shoulder to Washington to take back our government, to protest the war. Now who will lead us? How about an email with return address?

9 comments:

DivaJood said...

bloggers periodically disappear. Run out of steam, get distracted, get worn out. It's sad, but true.

Stella by Starlight said...

Exactly, divajood! But then, sometimes, they come back =)

I go through blog burn-out sometimes and have to take a break. Mostly, I get political "fed up (I am)," and need to take a break from the overwhelming political landscape.

I'm at my worst trying to respond to e-mails.

Blueberry said...

I posted a song that's written about your birthplace.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Solidarity among women? I work with basically all women and, I'm telling you, it is God(dog) damned cut-throat.

Utah Savage said...

Beach is never intimidated by a gathering of broads. Neither is Randal. These are men, real men. So are you Will, so thanks for coming by to complain about the old girl's network.

Fran said...

I have a way of reaching out to Linda and have done so with a copy of this post, although who knows, maybe she emailed you already!

Randal Graves said...

Are you kidding? I love chicks and birds and all the affiliated misogynistic language.

For the humor impaired, that's a joke. But I really do dig chicks. Anita doesn't even come by my place anymore. Sniff.

Life As I Know It Now said...

she said she was disgusted and just taking a break. she will be back. she posts comments on some of my posts sometimes. she is really upset with the primary and I don't blame her, I get upset too. hope you hear from her soon.

Linda-Sama said...

http://agelesshippiechick.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-didnt-go-away.html

this one is for you, Ms. Savage!