Thursday, January 22, 2009

You Thought You Knew Me

Even I thought I knew me. But I was wrong. Quizzie knows me and I am Ben Franklin. I'm a little bit insulted. I think of Ben as the practical one, not the brilliant, inspired one. Oh well, we can't have everything we want, can we?

Your result for The Great Minds Advice Test...

Do Something Worth Doing

33% Franklin, 0% Freud, 25% Teresa, 17% Wilde and 25% Leonardo!


"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." ~ B. Franklin


Your life advisor is Benjamin Franklin.


Franklin was definitely a doer. He believed that life should be lived to the fullest and that a person should never stop striving to learn. Once you have learned everything your life was over.


So, you should move. Get up and do something. Discover something new. Let your mind work to it's fullest and experience life.



Take The Great Minds Advice Test
at HelloQuizzy

14 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

It looks like a fun test. I am a big fan of Ben. I fear Freud and Wilde are likely more my life advisors.

Utah Savage said...

La Belette Rouge, I'm curious who you'd be. Any guesses? I was a serious student of Freud, but mainly because I hated the old misogynist so much. I was sure I'd be more the Wilde one.

Linda-Sama said...

Mother Theresa, of course....;)

Utah Savage said...

Linda, I'm shocked!

Stella by Starlight said...

THAT was fun: Leonardo da Vinci.

"Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason." Leonardo Da Vinci

Stella by Starlight said...

OK, I love this site, Utah. I took the Classic Dames quiz, too. I'm Katherine Hepburn: You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead..

Thank you, thank you, thank you: uh, oh, here's the test.

enigma4ever said...

I love your new avatar..so cool...I took the test...my main adisors are Mother Teresa ( yeah...over 50%), and then franklin,oscar and then leonardo and freud...

Utah Savage said...

Stella, I want to be Katherine Hepburn.

Another Mother Theresa, Enigma I wish I lived near you. We all need to know a Mother Theresa.

Linda-Sama said...

I'm also Kate Hepburn

Kulkuri said...

I came up Franklin too, but with different percentages.
25% Franklin
25% Freud
8% Teresa
25% Wilde
17% Leonardo
Of all the "Founding Fathers", Franklin seemed to be the one that had his head on straight and knew how to have fun.

Randal Graves said...

Figures I'd get Freud and Wilde as the top two.

Gail said...

Hi Utah
I am 67% Mother Teresa. 17% Ben Franklin and a little bit of a few others. Fascinating.
Thanks....
Love Gail
peace.....

Nan said...

42% Wilde, 25% Franklin, 8% Freud, 17% Teresa, 8% Leonardo. I always knew I was a not-so-secret hedonist.

“To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early or be respectable.”- Oscar Wilde

Utah Savage said...

Nan, I have Wilde envy.