Tuesday, November 8, 2011

He Tweets!

One of the reasons I no longer blog is that I tweet. Twitter takes care of my need to vent. Twitter is the place for news and politics. Every political writer I admire is on twitter and I can follow their tweets whether they follow me or not.  But what amazes me is that often they follow me back. Another thing I've noticed about twitter is that news breaks hours faster on twitter than it does on the broadcast news.  If you hear it on TV, it's old news.

Most of my blogger friends are there too, and/or on facebook. You guys were the ones who nagged me onto facebook. Now I've been called a friend whore. I can't help it. When Ezra Klein friended me I was hooked.

Anyway, Tom called.  Now he tweets.  He's catching on fast.

I'm still agonizing over the Hook for the book. It's the hardest thing I've ever tried to write. Should be only a sentence or so. A very good short paragraph. Impossible. I'll keep trying.

See you on twitter.

Love,
Peg

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I don't trust peeps that don't heart or use...the Twitter. Awesomeness.

Kriss

@thesexyatheist

Commander Zaius said...

Can't limit myself 140 characters. Hell, I irritate the living daylights out of the people at Friday Flash Fiction because I always bust right through the word limit for the weekly stories.

Utah Savage said...

Beach, I never thought I'd be someone who could limit myself to 140 characters. Now if I could sum up my book in a pithy little paragraph that would make it irresistible to an agent. This is all that stops me from considering the whole thing finished.

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Most of my posts are 140 words or less so tweeting would be easy for me. But I don;t think I'm that interesting that anyone needs to hear what I have to say more than once or twice a week.

You're interesting Utah Savage. That's cool but it also means people bother you to say something interesting . That used to wear Oscar Wilde out. Everyone telling him to say something witty all the time.

Loran said...

I wondered where you went. Now I know. Following you on twitter then .